DELIVER THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF KAQUN WATER DIRECTLY TO THE SKIN
• KAQUN Natural Gel is derived from KAQUN water and provides the same rejuvenating effects. This includes inflammation reduction, sunburn recovery, and elevating the collagen productions in cells.
• The highly penetrating oxygen clusters in the Natural Gel exhibit unique healing properties. By direct application to the skin, repair and replenishment can occur. The skin regains strength and elasticity, becoming more hydrated, lively, and radiant.
THE ROLE OF OXYGEN IN SKINCARE
• All processes that take place within our skin need oxygen (the formation of epithelial tissue, melanin production, glandular function). During aging, the ability of the tissues to utilize and absorb oxygen diminishes. The cellular renewal processes of the epithelium begin to deteriorate. The elastic fibers decay and no new ones are produced. External causes such as sun exposure, air pollutants, and dietary toxins, contribute to the deterioration, creating free radicals that cannot be adequately dismantled and excreted. A healthy oxygen level enhances the self-regenerative properties of truly living, vibrant skin.
• Created directly from KAQUN water
• Possesses the same benefits of KAQUN water
• Increases the oxygen content of the skin (epidermis & dermis)
• Renews skin flexibility and tone, leaving a feeling of being refreshed and energized
• Contains no parabens, phthalates, fragrances, or artificial additives
• Recommended for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin
KAQUN Natural Gel is scent-free and is available in 75 ml. / 2.5 oz. tubes
Use regularly, once, or twice daily, by applying sparingly to the face and body. One should relax for 15 – 20 minutes after application to allow an uninterrupted effect on the skin. KAQUN Natural Gel is recommended for even the most sensitive skin.
Kaqun Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Urea, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolione, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, C.I. 42090